- DIMENSIONS: 8.86 inches (225mm) overall, blade thickness: 4.75mm. The length of the blade from the tip to the front of the guard is 4.5" (114mm), the handle length of 4.36inches (110 mm), and it has a knife weight of 8.2 ounces.
- MATERIAL: The D2 high carbon steel blade provides razor-sharp cutting and holding a performance edge over time, and a black G10 handle with a finger guard indentation offers a highly secure grip, non-slip—Accord with human body engineering for superior hand control, agility, and comfort.
- DESIGN: OERLA OLK-D45 outdoor duty fixed blade knife designed by a retired veteran cooperating with our manufacturer. The perfect blade radian and force is more suitable for your cutting.
- FEATURE: The best high-hardness outdoor camping hiking knife you are looking for, horizontal or vertical carrying method, adjustable belt clip according to belt size, lanyard hole, and high-strength lightweight Kydex material sheath for easy portability.
- WARRANTY: OERLA knives include a limited 1-year manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and craft; OERLA Outdoor Knife will have you cutting with razor-sharp edges during any outdoor activity. Gift box packaging is available
If you are a fan of fixed blade field knives or want a durable fixed blade knife for outdoor activities or EDC, you will appreciate OERLA OLK-D45 outdoor duty Fixed Blade camping hunting knife. Engineered from D2 High-carbon steel, undergo an expert vacuum heat treatment to increase blade hardness to deliver all the razor-sharp cutting power you will need. Precise cryogenic tempering increases the steel's crystalline structure, enhancing strength, flexibility, and hardness to hold a performance edge over time.
The high-quality black G10 handle and ergonomic handle offer ultimate comfort and cutting agility and provide a highly secure, non-slip grip. Impervious to heat, cold, sweat, and All the comfort you will need. The high-strength lightweight Kydex material sheath with a universal clip can be adjusted to be carried horizontal or vertical. You can also use the removable & adjustable spacers on the clip to fit it to any belt size for easy portability.
OERLA outdoor EDC utility cutting knife master, with a full-tang blade profile that makes the OERLA knife a push-cut master. The blade is D2 High-carbon steel with Titanium coating. The edge is sharpened under a 3-step water-grinding method and completed with bleeding-edge technology to perfectly control the edge at a 17° degree angle per side, providing all the razor-sharp cutting you need. OERLA outdoor knife will have you cutting with razor-sharp edges during any outdoor activity. Gift box packaging is available.