- DIMENSIONS: 9.17 inches (233mm) overall, blade thickness: 4.9mm. length of the blade from the tip to the front of the guard is 4.4" (112mm), Handle length of 4.5” (114mm), and it has a knife weight of 9 ounces
- Engineered from 440C high carbon stainless steel provides razor-sharp cutting and enables the blade to hold a performance edge over time and is ideal for all of your cutting needs
- High-quality black G10 ergonomic handle offers ultimate comfort and cutting agility provides an extremely secure, non-slip grip
- High-strength lightweight Kydex material sheath with universal clip can be adjusted to be carried horizontal or vertical. You can also use the removable & adjustable spacers on the clip to fit it to any belt size for easy portability
- The essential outdoor EDC camping fixed blade knife and the perfect gift for yourself, friends, outdoors enthusiasts, and anyone who loves outdoor camping or hunting
If you are a fan of fixed blade field knives or you want an easy portability fixed blade knife for EDC, you are going to appreciate OERLA OLHK-044 outdoor EDC fixed blade camping hunting knife. Engineered from 440C high carbon stainless steel, undergo an expert heat treatment to increase blade hardness provides razor sharpness. Precise cryogenic tempering increases the steel's crystalline structure, enhancing strength, flexibility, and hardness delivers all the razor-sharp cutting power you are ever going to need, and enables the blade to hold a performance edge over time.
High-quality black G10 handle, ergonomic handle for a tension-free grip, offer ultimate comfort and cutting agility. The deep index finger indentation provides an extremely secure, non-slip grip. Impervious to heat, cold, and sweat, and All the comfort you are going to need.
The high-strength lightweight Kydex material sheath with a universal clip can be adjusted to be carried horizontal or vertical. You can also use the removable & adjustable spacers on the clip to fit it to any belt size for easy portability.
OERLA outdoor EDC utility cutting knife master, with a full tang blade profile that makes the OERLA knife a push-cut master. The blade has adopted a stone-wash, and the blade boasts a perfectly controlled edge grinding at a 17° degree angle per side. provides all the razor-sharp cutting you need. The edge is sharpened under a 3-step water-grinding method and completed with bleeding-edge technology.