OERLA OL-0025G 10-Inch Forged Cutlery 420HC Full Tang Steel Blade Bread Knife Kitchen Chef Knife with G10 Handle for Home Kitchen Restaurant
- DIMENSIONS:15 inches (38 cm) overall, blade length of 10 inches (25.4 cm), handle length 5 inches (12.6 cm) a weight of 10 ounces and blade thickness 3 mm
- The blade made of reliable 420HC full tang and CNC single-sided edge sharpening provides more sharp cutting and a black G10 handle providing an extremely secure grip, non-slip. Accord with human body engineering for superior hand control, agility, and comfort.
- DESIGN: OERLA fixed blade cooking knife also designed by a retired veteran who is working with our manufacturer, the perfect blade radian and force is more suitable for your cutting. Precise cryogenic tempering increases the steel's crystalline structure, enhancing strength, flexibility and hardness, and the ability to hold a keen edge over time.
- 420HC is a steel alloy with a relatively high amount of carbon compared to other steel alloys. For example, AISI grade 420 steel normally contains 0.15% by weight of carbon, but the 420HC variant used for cutlery has 0.4% to 0.5%. The increased carbon content is intended to provide the best attributes of carbon steel and ordinary steel. High carbon steel blades do not discolour or stain, and maintain a sharp edge for a reasonable time.to increase strength.
- Forged blades are made in a multi-step process by skilled manual labor. A chunk of steel alloy is heated to a high temperature, and pounded while hot to form it. The blade is then heated above critical temperature, quenched in an appropriate liquid, and tempered to the desired hardness. After forging and heat-treating, the blade is polished and sharpened manual. Forged blades are typically thicker, heavier and more durable than stamped blades.
If you're a fan of cooking or you want to replace your Kitchen knives, you're going to appreciate OERLA OL-0025G forged utility knife 10-inch blade kitchen chef knife. Featuring a 420HC steel blade and G10 handle delivers all the razor-sharp cutting power and superior hand control, agility, and comfort you're ever going to need. Retired veteran designs, perfect blade radian, and force are more suitable for your cutting. Precise cryogenic tempering increases the steel's crystalline structure, enhancing strength, flexibility, and hardness, and the ability to hold a keen edge over time provides all the cutting edge you need for prepare your food.